All children love a party so why not combine their love of science with a celebratory Mini Professors party.
These parties can run in your own home or at a venue of your choice, to book your party please contact your nearest Class Leader.
What occasions are the parties for?
Mini Professors parties are suitable for any occasion when parents and children are coming together for a celebration.
We run parties for:
- Christmas Parties;
- Groups of parents and children attending a wedding;
- School Fayres.
Whatever your event, we can help to make the occasion even more special.
What happens at a Mini Professors Party?
If you have experienced one of our award winning Mini Professors sessions then you will know they are captivating for children and adults alike, you should expect no less from our parties.
Take a look at our 3 parties below, they have been designed to not only to entertain but also to inspire and engage their young minds.
Hold a tornado in your hands, watch fire disappear before your very eyes and make your own helicopter. All whilst learning about this thing called air!
What's the difference between a magician and a scientist? We'll you show the tricks and tell you how it's done.
See some incredible chemical reactions and see the world turn into a rainbow before your very eyes...
How do you plan your own party?
- Arrange a date which is suitable for you and your local Class Leader.
- Find a suitable venue, if the party is not being held at your home.
- Decide on the length of the party and your theme.
- Select the lesson topics you would like from our extensive list.
- Get ready for a fun packed party that your guests will talk about for weeks afterwards and you will remember fondly.
What ages are the parties suitable for?
Mini Professors parties are suitable for for children from 3 to 7 years.